Invitation to: 49th Annual General Meeting for Eborienteers
On Wednesday 10th January 2018 at 19:30
Location: Huntington Community Centre; 26 Strensall Rd, Huntington, York YO32 9RG
The committee would like to invite all Members (especially our new members) to attend the Club’s AGM, reviewing the year 2017 and looking ahead to the new year.
The meeting will start at 19:30, and will be followed by a light buffet with tea and coffee. Please confirm attendance with Hélène (lecomte_h [at] yahoo.fr) so we can plan adequately.
We are inviting new committee members to stand for election, and help to further in particular Club Development and Social activities. Feel free to enquire with any member of the committee for information. Nominations for new committee officers and members, and for the Awards listed in the agenda, should be sent to Hélène at the email address above.
- Adoption of the Minutes from 48th AGM (2017)
- Chairman’s report, including: Events review, 2017 activities, New members.
- Treasurer’s report, including: Audited accounts, Annual review of subscription fees.
- Appointment of auditor
- Election of committee officers and members:
- Betty Roberts Trophy: Outstanding services to the club
- Gerry Goodridge Trophy: Most improved junior
- Most improved senior
- Any other business